Re: [Xen-devel] multi-core VMM

Hmm, I know that there is a 'SMT scheduler support' in the linux kernel config.
But I never tried to check out how it works.
Having application developer to control is not an effective way.
And I never heard of such API...
Maybe I just need to check out the linux solution...
I still tend to believe there are HW support for application behavior
statistics.