Re: [Xen-devel] HVM firmware passthrough - helper library

Right so I mainly put it out there because some people asked for it. I had
the same issue while I was working on the fw patches - I could not really
figure out where it might belong. That is why I left it separate and did
not submit it for inclusion (though I had mentioned it in some earlier
threads).

I am perfectly happy to have it integrated in Xen (and submit patches for
it) if we can figure out how and where to integrate it.

Thanks
Ross