[Xen-devel] qemu-xen update to QEMU 1.3.0-rc0

Hi all,
I have just updated the qemu-xen tree (qemu-upstream-unstable.git) that
we use with xen-unstable for QEMU development to QEMU 1.3.0-rc0 (plus a
couple of commits).

After the updated qemu-xen tree manages to pass the required automated
tests, I'll send a patch to flip the switch in libxl to set qemu-xen as
the *default device model*.

I'll be tracking the QEMU 1.3 RCs very closely from now on and I am aiming at
releasing QEMU 1.3 as the device emulator of choice for Xen 4.3.

Cheers,

Stefano