Re: [Xen-devel] XEN 4.1.3 blktap2 patches.

On Nov 5,  2:26pm, Pasi =?iso-8859-1?Q?K=E4rkk=E4inen?= wrote:
} Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] XEN 4.1.3 blktap2 patches.

Hi Pasi, hope this note finds your week going well.

> Dr. Greg: RC1 for Xen 4.1.4 is being prepared atm, so hopefully you
> can re-submit these blktap2 bugfix patches for inclusion!

Yes, my apologies for being more then a bit tardy on this.  I have
been consumed with getting 4.2 validated in our development
environment.

I just sent a pair of patches to the list which I refreshed against
the top of the xen-4.1.testing Mercurial repository which contain the
blktap2 patches.  With both applied 4.1.x shows correct behavior with
respect to blktap2 cleanup and termination.

> Thanks,
>
> -- Pasi

Let me know if anything else is required.

Once again my apologies for being tardy about getting these
re-forwarded.

Best wishes for a successful release and a productive remainder of the
week.

Greg

}-- End of excerpt from Pasi =?iso-8859-1?Q?K=E4rkk=E4inen?=

As always,
Dr. G.W. Wettstein, Ph.D.   Enjellic Systems Development, LLC.
4206 N. 19th Ave.           Specializing in information infra-structure
Fargo, ND  58102            development.
PH: 701-281-1686
FAX: 701-281-3949           EMAIL: greg@xxxxxxxxxxxx