[Xen-devel] 32bit xen and "claim"

Hi Keir and Jan --

With the plan to obsolete the x86 32-bit hypervisor at 4.3,
when prototyping the "claim" hypercall/subop, can I assume
that the CONFIG_X86 code in the hypervisor and, specifically
any separation of the concepts of xen_heap from dom_heap,
can be ignored?

Or will the ARM version of the hypervisor be requiring
a similar separation of xen_heap vs dom_heap?

If the CONFIG_X86/separation code will no longer be used,
shall I submit a patch to delete the code in page_alloc.c
and memory.c?  Or can you (Keir or Jan) just delete it?

Thanks,
Dan