[Xen-devel] xendocs - config syntax errors should refer you to "xl.cfg" man page

 I suggest every config syntax error message should refer you to the
"xl.cfg" man page (I used xen for months before knowing such a page exists)

The same should go for your loader, eg. qemu-dm's error messages should
tell you where to find the man page listing sound card names if you
specified one that doesn't exist which was not detected by xm/xl, but an
error when it gets to the loader.