Re: [Xen-devel] PCI USB Passthrough on Kernel 3.5 and 3.6 not working (HVM or PVM)

On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 03:14:22PM +0200, Pavel Mateja wrote:
> > Hi Xenners,
> >
> > I have tried to upgrade to kernel 3.5 and experienced the USB/PCI
> > passthrough problem.  This has not been "fixed" in 3.6 either.  I do not
> > know if this is qemu, xen or kernel related.

Does your lspci (in dom0) for the device you are passing in, show
'virtual' for the BARs? If so, then it is a kernel issue.

I did another patch for this and it ought to be on the v3.6.x and
v3.5.x train:

commit c341ca45ce56143804ef5a8f4db753e554e640b4
Author: Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk <konrad.wilk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date:   Tue Sep 25 16:48:24 2012 -0400

    xen/pciback: Restore the PCI config space after an FLR.