[Xen-devel] Access domU's virtual address from Xen running on a different CPU

Hi, I met a problem in an academic project and hope somebody can help me. Briefly speaking, I run dom1 and dom2 separately on CPU1 and CPU2. I wrote a program that triggers dom1 to trap into Xen hypervisor. At this point, Xen need to access a dom2's virtual address. So is there any way to map dom2's virtual address to CPU1? Or is it possible to make Xen running on CPU1 to walk dom2's page table?
A lot of appreciation!!
--
Xinxin