Re: [Xen-devel] Xen4.2 S3 regression?

On 25/09/2012 16:45, "Ben Guthro" <ben@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Which is one of the reasons I brought it up again.
>

>> However, I don't see yet how this is connected to you having
>> a problem only with pinned vCPU-s.
>
> Well - when the command line parameter dom0_vcpu_pin exists -
> it crashes without this change. It does not crash with it, or without
> the command line parameter.
>
> Perhaps they are unrelated.

Of course they're related. Dom0 kernel is fixing itself up after S3, while
hypervisor is still bringing CPUs back online. It's a race for one of dom0
kernel's running VCPUs to do a hypercall that observes that one of its other
VCPUs is unschedulable (because there are no currently-online CPUs in its
cpu affinity mask!).

 -- Keir