Re: [Xen-devel] dom0 crashes while domain_pause in NPF handler

  • To: "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Ding, ShengGe" <ShengGe.Ding@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 05:25:07 +0000
  • Accept-language: zh-CN, en-US
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 05:25:57 +0000

Hi all,

I checked the domain_id again and I’m sure the paused domain is domU.

But the crashing seems like dom0 is paused, then whole system is killed and reboots.

In Nested page fault handler, hypervisor get the VCPU via current macro and this VCPU is bound to domU(the domain_id is so).

I’m really confused, how does dom0 crash if I pause domU here? Maybe this is a logic issue of hypervisor, the same codes could run well in old version.

Best regards,

ShengGe