Re: [Xen-devel] xen on illumos(OpenSolaris) based platform

  • To: Pasi Kärkkäinen <pasik@xxxxxx>
  • From: Igor Kozhukhov <ikozhukhov@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 00:00:54 +0400
  • Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 20:01:42 +0000

Hello Pasi,

Yes - illumos is working as dom0 - I have tested it on my illumos based
platform - http://www.dilos.org.
I have tested with xen-3.4.4.

I have installed and started CentOS 5.8 as guest, and original DilOS iso -
paravirt.

I have problems with Debian 6, but I think it is scripting problem with
grub2 - with pygrub.

I hope xen-4.1 will be better.

Could you please point me to the Xen development workflow - where can I
find how to do it ?
I'll try to learn and contribute.

---
Best regards,