Re: [Xen-devel] xen on illumos(OpenSolaris) based platform

On Sun, Sep 16, 2012 at 08:41:19PM +0400, Igor Kozhukhov wrote:
>    hello all!

Hello!

>    are you interested in port xen-4.1 to illumos(OpenSolaris) based platform?
>    I have found old Sun works with xen-3.4.2 and updated it to xen-3.4.4
>    I'll try to port xen-4.1.

Nice to hear you're working on Xen on Illumos!

Does the Illumos kernel still run as dom0 properly?

>    can I file a bugs with issues on solaris based platform?
>    where can I file a bugs - I have bout some issues and I'd like to provide
>    fixes for solaris.

I think you should follow the usual Xen development workflow; post patches
against xen-unstable, and when those patches are merged to xen-unstable,
they can be considered for backports to stable branches (4.2, 4.1).

Thanks!

-- Pasi