Re: [Xen-devel] What about a Fedora TestDay about Xen?

On Thu, 2012-08-02 at 18:55 +0100, Lars Kurth wrote:
> Dario,

Hi,

> I am not sure whether we should angle for a Xen Fedora Test day this time
> round.
>
> We should first make sure that we have good presence at the Virtualization
> Test Day (we got a bit, but never as much as KVM) and try and do all the
> things we would for a Xen Test Day. That way, we get to practice and build up
> credibility for the next Fedora release where it probably does make sense to
> do our own test day. If we do a Xen Fedora Test Day and nobody turns up this
> can backfire badly

Ok, I see your point, thanks for sharing your view.

> Does this make sense?

I guess so, I'll keep an eye on the (Fedora) Virtualization TestDay and
see if we can have some Xen related testcases there.

Thanks and Regards,
Dario

Dario Faggioli, Ph.D, http://retis.sssup.it/people/faggioli