Re: [Xen-devel] Xen Development Projects page

On 30/07/2012 18:27, Attilio Rao wrote:
I think entries in the list also need to contain the date when created such that we can identify and throw out stale ideas
If you want me to, I can create a template to make encoding this easier.

I'm already working on this, what is the quickest way to submit a draft to you for review by wiki modifies?
Actually, just start with the content.
I will make a template later and reformat. That is probably best.
Lars