Re: [Xen-devel] domain communication info

> a.)     How can I catch the event, when the domain0 forward a message to the
> guest domains?
> b.)     How can I catch the event of an incoming messages to domain0 (from
> the outer world)?
> c.)     How can I catch the event of the outgoing messages from a guest
> domain?

Seems like you are only interested in network traffic (not general
communication). The methods you are looking at for intercepting
network traffic are doable but hard and error prone. How are you
connecting your domUs to the network? For example, if you are using
layer-2 bridge then it is the best place to intercept network traffic
and you can catch packets incoming from Internet and also packets
coming from (or going to) domUs.

Shakeel