Re: [Xen-devel] [HYBRID]: status update...

On Tue, 26 Jun 2012 18:17:07 -0700
Mukesh Rathor <mukesh.rathor@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> Just a quick status update. I refreshed my trees and then debugged as
> the code had changed a lot. I'm again few weeks behind from the latest
> tree on both linux and xen. After the refresh, I ran into few issues:
>
>    - xenstored is using gnttab interface that will not work for hybrid
>      For now I just disabled it.
>
>    - libxl has changed a lot, so for now, I'm only supporting
>           disk = ['phy:/dev/loop1,xvda,w']
>
>    - the struct pv_vcpu and hvm_vcpu are into a union now. I added a
> new type hyb_vcpu and now going thru the code changing all refs.

Never mind on this. Adding a new type to union is creating a lot
of changes to vmx files, altho it would have been nice to keep a clean
hyb_vcpu struct. I guess, I'll add a few hyb fields to hvm_vcpu and that
would keep code change to minimum.

thanks,
Mukesh