From: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Mohammad Hedayati
Sent: 18 June 2012 23:24
To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] fsimage - no such file

I am having a problem with pygrub of the current (rev 25467) xen-unstable
pygrub in Ubuntu 12.04. pygrub can not read any image. I have traced the python
code and found the problem being in fsimage.open(file, offset, bootfsoptions).
It raises IOError "no such file or directory". I even wrote the following code
and got the same error.

#!/usr/bin/python
import fsimage

print "Hello, World!"
try:
    fs = fsimage.open("/root/guest/mini.iso", 0, "") except Exception as e:
    print "Exception ", e

It seems that libfsimage has a problem with current version of Ubuntu.