[Xen-devel] How to test my patch before I post it to public?

Hi , All

I 'm a green hand and interested in open source development. I have a general
question “How to test my patch before I post it to public?” Hope you guys give
me some suggestions. : )

Firstly, I can re-compile the code, to assure no syntax error. However,I don't
know how to test my patch's function is right or not. Some software requires
unit test for each function. Is there anything similar in xen project?

Thank you very much!

Best Regards
Wang Zhihao