Re: [Xen-devel] [REQUEST] Request for Hosting My Xen HowTo/Tutorial/Documentation on www.xen.org and Xen Wiki

On 20/03/2012 23:24, Ian Campbell wrote:
On Tue, 2012-03-20 at 15:17 +0000, Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) wrote:
How about MS Word .doc format? I believe HTML is easily editable by a
suitable HTML editor.
Neither of these are usable in a collaborative manner. We have a wiki
for exactly this sort of content.

I am not very good with Wikis and have some difficulty creating a page
on Wikis. Is it possible for you to help me import my content into
wiki.xen.org or even www.xen.org?
Sorry but no, I don't think www.xen.org is the right place to host this
content.

IMHO the wiki is the right place to do this. We use media wiki which is
very common (it also runs wikipedia) and so there should be plenty of
help available via search engines etc. As a starting point there are
several howto guides linked from the main page of wiki.xen.org.

Ian.

Dear Ian,

I will try to ask Pasi if he can do me a favor by importing/converting my HTML article into Xen WIKI.

Thank you.

Yours sincerely,

Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming)