Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.2 Release Plan / TODO

On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 03:57:25AM -0700, Ian Campbell wrote:

> The updated TODO list follows. Per the release plan a strong case will
> now have to be made as to why new items should be added to the list,
> especially as a blocker, rather than deferred to 4.3.

The patches to PV-GRUB for ext4 [1] and btrfs [2] support are very low
risk changes. I'll happily repost them rebased against tip
xen-unstable (and with no rejects created in the case of the btrfs
patch), if that helps.

Matt

[1] http://lists.xen.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2012-03/msg00651.html
[2] http://lists.xen.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2012-03/msg00649.html