Re: [Xen-devel] Installation Instructions for Xen 4.1.3-rc1-pre and Linux Kernel 3.3.0-rc7 on Ubuntu 11.10 Release

Hi,

This set of installation instructions also applies to Debian Linux as well.

Currently, installation instructions in the Xen Wikis are scattered all over the place. You have to look at multiple wiki pages and search high and low in order to build and install Xen and the dom0 Linux kernel. Now, with this PDF document I have written, all the installation instructions are consolidated and summarized into one place.

It is much simpler now, isn't it?

Thank you very much.

Yours sincerely,

Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming)