Re: [Xen-devel] [Xen-users] VGA passthough still not working

SR> Yeah, I guess xen has generally been focused on the server end.

I do not agree. If you think so then, too, Unix only for server.

SR> But I see some good uses for desktop virtualization too. I personally
SR> want this so that I can have a file server (zfs based) and a Windows
SR> desktop (as all the tools I use in my job are mostly only supported in
SR> MS OS) in one machine. Saves me money and space.

I also combined the two workstations in one system unit: 2 keyboards, 2 mice, 2 graphics cards, 4 monitors + 15-20 DomU guest for other tasks. This is a working office or server room in a box.