Re: [Xen-devel] [Xen-users] Xen Document Days for Jan, Feb & March : Looking for input on dates and a couple volunteers

On 30/01/2012 16:07, Florian Heigl wrote:

these on the last Monday of the month, starting from Feb.
Would it be possible to insert (i.e. quarterly) an extra doc day that
is on a bank holiday or weekend for us with dayjobs?
Of course it won't be fun if it's just me, but there got to be some
more people interested!!!
,.
Florian

I think that would be possible, but the challenge is to find a common bank holiday date. I added a "Extra Days" section on http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_Document_Days#Proposed_dates_for_2012 - how about proposing a couple of days and putting your name behind it.

Lars