[Xen-devel] VGA Passthru HW upgrade

Hi,
I've upgraded my XEN system with Windows 7 virtual hosts to:
MB: ASUS Crosshair V Formula (BIOS 1102)
CPU: AMD FX-8150
which is basically working bus seems to be less stable than old system.

I tried to upgrade BIOS on Formula IV but linux failed to boot the FX even on
baremetal.

I can't hear sound in DomU. Hmm, to be honest I've heard some broken pieces,..

I tried to pass AMD HD7970 but the VGA BIOS init has probably been changed and
virtual machine won't start.

And there is one more stange thing (even on old system):
lspci in Dom0 and GPU-Z in virtual machine reports only 2,5GT/s (PCI-E 1.1) on
PCI-E for VGA while the same kernel on baremetal reports 5GT/s (PCI-E 2.0).
--
Pavel Mateja