[Xen-devel] Xen developers wanted

Xen Developers Wanted:

CPUTech.com in Colorado is looking for XEN developers to work on our unique virtualization platform.  Detailed knowledge of Xen (and/or other hypervisors) is required.  Consulting or full time positions available.  Come to Colorado to do strange and unique things to hypervisors in the presence of the Rocky Mountains and get paid for it.  While our Principle Engineer on this project is out skiing in the Rockies this week, I’m taking initial inputs for him.

Thanks,

        Dennis Rose

  Acalis Program Manager

  CPU Technology, LLC.

  drose@xxxxxxxxxxx

  408-202-2385 (mobile for calls, texts, etc.)