[Xen-devel] question about grant table

hi
I try to read the granttable code of xen,I am confused about some fields
in the struct grant_table,such as
struct grant_entry **shared;
struct active_grant_entry **active;
struct grant_mapping **maptrack;

what are the functions for the three structures ?
in the grant_table_create() function,each entry of three structures is
allocated a page frame,is it right?
if it is,when we try to use a grant page ,three pages are needed to be
allocated for matadata,or how does it work?

I am confused about it

could you help me
Thanks in advance