Re: [Xen-devel] Xen & Transmeta (from xen-users)

On 31 May 2005, at 20:47, Carl Holtje ;021;vcsg6; wrote:

First, how do I get any more information other than 'Unknown Interrupt'?
(I did this once, but have since forgotten how I got that to work..)

Move the call to trap_init() in arch/x86/setup.c to just before the call to acpi_boot_table_init(). This will initialise the trap table so that the proper page fault handler runs and you should get a stack backtrace when you crash.

And secondly, how do I make a pointer mean anything to me so I know where
to start looking?

If you send the output from the stack backtrace of the crash, and a link to your xen-syms image, then we can start to narrow the problem down some more.

 -- Keir