Re: [Xen-devel] network (irq?) problems in unstable

> looking at boot-time output of Xen vs. native Linux. Also, particularly
> if you have a null modem cable attached, add tracing on a debug key to
> see what Xen thinks the status of each IRQ line is (disabled,
> in_progress, etc.). Managing IRQ lines via legacy PIC is pretty
> straightforward so this can't really be that hard a bug to fix I think
> (hope). :-)

(XEN) IRQ states:
(XEN)     0:
(XEN)     1: guest
(XEN)     2:
(XEN)     4: inprogress
(XEN)     5: guest
(XEN)     9: guest
(XEN)    11: guest

No change before and after network freeze (#11 is the nic).
Hmm.

  Gerd

--
-mm seems unusually stable at present.