RE: [Xen-devel] linux/arch/xen/i386 or linux/arch/i386/xen

> Will include/xen/ work for you?

OK with me, but will that be as hard to get by the Linux community
as linux/xen for the generic C code?  If so, maybe
include/asm-generic/xen/file.h?

> That's part of sub-arch (this just needs to get include order right).

So for example include/asm-ia64/xen/file.h?

Also, what about arch-specific C code?  Hopefully this
will be minimized in drivers (by handling arch-specific
features with macros) but for most of the other xen-specific
files (e.g. setup.c) there will almost certainly need to
be arch-specific subdirectories...

So drivers/xen/arch/ia64/file.c or
drivers/xen/ia64/file.c or ??

Thanks,