Re: [Xen-devel] linux/arch/xen/i386 or linux/arch/i386/xen

* Magenheimer, Dan (HP Labs Fort Collins) (dan.magenheimer@xxxxxx) wrote:
> Where are xen-generic header files going to go?

Will include/xen/ work for you?

> Where are arch-specific header files going to go?

That's part of sub-arch (this just needs to get include order right).

> Ar you going to try to get the structure right for
> multiple arch's rather than just invert the structure?

The structure should be similar for multiple arch's, but it won't
fallout from doing one arch.  Already I was doing i386 separate from
x86_64.

thanks,
-chris