Re: [Xen-devel] PCI interrupt setup failure: gateway

Mark:

Before attempting it on the amd64 laptop, I tested you pull of xen-
devel-20050506 on my thinkpad T-40. It's a net reduction in
functionality. The version of xen currently in the FC4 devel tree
doesn't have ACPI support, but it configures interrupts correctly for
this machine. The version from your pull does not configure interrupts
correctly to the extent that the e1000 device (which worked fine in Xen
from the FC4 devel tree) cannot be found at all with the 05/06 pull.

It's not a cardbus issue.

shap