From: buzzheavyyear@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: dave.scott@xxxxxxxxxx; anil@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2015 13:19:40 +0000
CC: gautam.malu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-API] Building for cubieboard4 with vanilla linux/linaro

> There’s another way — a virtual “bytes” package is included in later versions of ocamlfind for use by older OCamls IIRC. So you could either upgrade ocamlfind or ocaml.
>
> Where are you getting your ocamlfind and ocaml from?

Running on the vanilla cubie4, I've added ppa:avsm/ppa, which gives me ocaml 4.02.1 in /usr/bin. But there is no ocamlfind in /usr/bin. So I added this via opam and this lives in /home/linaro/.opam/system/bin/ocamlfind, which is on the PATH

Doing an 'ocamlfind list' gives:
bytes               (version: [distributed with OCaml 4.02 or above])

Cheers
Nick