Re: [Xen-API] [URGENT] Please review tasks for OPW Round 9

As well as Mirage projects. So adding MirageOS-devel to CC

Also adding EVERYONE who has a project on
http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Outreach_Program_Projects

If you have a new project and you can mentor from Oct 22 - March 2015, please
add it to the LIST
If you can’t mentor, please take your project off
http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Outreach_Program_Projects immediately

Best Regards
Lars