Re: [Xen-API] How to compile the 32 bits xen-api

I have built 32-bit xapi on centos5.8, using tag XS62ESP1 on github and binpkg ISO,
Âbut after replacing original xapi file on my Xenserver 6.2 SP1 with the new one, I can't launch a VM with an error 'The bootloader for this VM returned an error -- did the VM installation succeed? Bootable disk has no valid filesystem'
How can I build the same Xapi as on my XenServer 6.2 with SP1
Thanks,
Fan