Re: [Xen-API] [Xen-devel] [For Community Review] Embedded and Automotive PV Drivers Sub-Project Proposal (deadline July 11th)

On Wed, 2014-07-09 at 12:28 +0100, Lars Kurth wrote:

> > "To build these drivers, the QNX GNU libc variant is used (licensed
> > under GPL)."
> >
> >         Not LGPL? QNX using GPL for it's libc seems like an odd choice
> >         for them, since it requires anything linking against it to be
> >         GPL compatible. I suspect this a typo.
> Corrected

Just to be clear; I've no idea what license the QNX libc is under, it
could be GPL for all I know, I was just querying it because it surprised
me.

(Just want to be sure you didn't assume I know it was LGPL or something)