Re: [Xen-API] [MirageOS-devel] Xapi project repositories

Hi folks,

Since the Mirage release is fast approaching, I'd like to get the repo
transfers in order.
Extracting from Jon's email below, here is where things stand with respect to
the Mirage libs.

    *ocaml-xenstore*
    xapi-project is the current root
    An admin must initiate transfer to the Mirage org
    https://github.com/xapi-project/ocaml-xenstore/settings

    *ocaml-xenstore-xen*
    xapi-project is the current root
    An admin must initiate transfer to the Mirage org
    https://github.com/xapi-project/ocaml-xenstore-xen/settings

    *ocaml-xenstore-clients*
    djs55 is the current root
    Dave to transfer his personal repo to the Mirage org
    https://github.com/djs55/ocaml-xenstore-clients/settings

    *ocaml-gnt*
    Already transferred

    *ocaml-evtchn*
    Already transferred

Dave, could we please move the three remaining libraries to the Mirage org as
soon as possible please?
It's a fairly trivial process and is transparent to end users.  I've even
included links that should take you to the exact page where you can click the
transfer button. :)
If there's some blocker to this, please let me know.

Best wishes,
Amir