Re: [Xen-API] [MirageOS-devel] Xapi project repositories

On 1 Jul 2014, at 14:08, Amir Chaudhry <amc79@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Dave, could we please move the three remaining libraries to the Mirage org as
> soon as possible please?
> It's a fairly trivial process and is transparent to end users.  I've even
> included links that should take you to the exact page where you can click the
> transfer button. :)
> If there's some blocker to this, please let me know.

I believe what's blocking the xenstore transfer is a refactoring to separate
out the bits intended for xen upstream to the core libraries used by
Mirage/xapi/etc.  From the Mirage perspective, I'm happy for this split to be
done 'in-tree', but Dave has the final call on this since he's actually doing
the hard work :-)

-anil