From: xs-devel-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:xs-devel-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Shakeel Butt
Sent: 27 February 2014 17:06
To: Konstantina Chremmou
Cc: xs-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [xs-devel] libxenserver crash

On Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 6:34 AM,  <konstantina.chremmou@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Shakeel,
> This seems to be a bug in the SDK code. I'll rectify it in one of the
> upcoming hotfixes, in the meantime I'm afraid you'll probably have to
> modify the source and in the xen_<class>_xen_<class>_record_map_free
> calls substitute the
> xen_<class>_record_opt_free(map->contents[i].key) with
> xen_<class>_free(map-
>>contents[i].key).

Hi Konstantina,

Thanks for the reply. Other than the hotfix can you please upload the complete
sdk on the github repo. Currently the sdk on github (link
below) is not complete, atleast for C, and it would allow other members of
community to participate in fixing the issues.

<https://github.com/xapi-project/xen-api-sdk>

thanks,
Shakeel