[Xen-API] CfP for Xen Project Developer Summit is Coming up (next Friday May 2nd)

Hi all,

just a quick reminder that the CfP for the Xen Project Developer Summit
is coming up (next Friday May 2nd). Please think about talks that you
may want to submit. Also feel free to contact me or discuss amongst each
other.

Submission URL:
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/xen-project-developer-summit/program/cfp

I don't currently have any visibility on the amount of proposals that
have been submitted as I can't access the CfP system. If there is a
strong desire to extend the deadline, I could do by two weeks. However
any later will be too tight te get a program out by the first week of June

Best Regards
Lars