Re: [Xen-API] archlinux and xcp

Did anyone compiled xen-api on  archlinux ? What is the source of Xs_client_lwt xenstore ?
 File "lib/xs.ml", line 1, characters 8-28:
# Error: Unbound module Xs_client_lwt
# Command exited with code 2.
I am couple packages away from xen-api
I had tried arch linux git version but it seems buggy as claims to be missing packages that had been installed with omap.
I hope I can get some help.