Re: [Xen-API] archlinux and xcp

Thank you for the info did you get xapi compiled ?

On Tue, Mar 4, 2014 at 12:07 AM, Anirban Chakraborty <abchak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Mar 3, 2014, at 10:56 PM, jacek burghardt <jaceksburghardt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I am trying to install xapi on arch linux but
> - install   message_switch.0.9.2
>  - install   xenctrl.5.0.0
>  - install   xenstore_transport.1.0.0
> failed
> xenstore_transport.1.0.0 gives this error
>  Error: Unbound module Xs_client_lwt how I can fix it ?

The way I solved it was:
cd to xenstore.2.0.0 under ~/.opam/packages.dev
git reset —hard 1.2.4
make and make install
This will not add the entry to installed file, so edit ~/.opam/system/installed and add an entry for xenstore 2.0.0
Once this is done, cd to packages.dev/xenstore_transport and git reset —hard 0.9.2 followed by make and make install.

ocamlfind list shows following in my system:

xenstore            (version: 1.2.4)
xenstore-compat     (version: 0.9.3)
xenstore.client     (version: 1.2.4)
xenstore.server     (version: 1.2.4)
xenstore.unix       (version: 1.2.4)
xenstore_transport  (version: 0.9.2)
xenstore_transport.lwt (version: 0.9.2)
xenstore_transport.unix (version: 0.9.2)

-Anirban