[Xen-API] Good resource for learning ocaml?

  • To: xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: chris snow <chsnow123@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 05:52:17 +0000
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 05:52:48 +0000

I would like to learn just enough ocaml to be able to navigate and understand the xapi code.

Do you have any recommendations for getting started with ocaml? There are some books available but I'm not sure how relevant they are, for example, the O'Reilly one seems to be based on the Jane Street core library, so I'm not sure if that is used on xapi?

Many thanks,

Chris