Re: [Xen-API] [xs-devel] libxenserver crash

On Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 6:34 AM,  <konstantina.chremmou@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Shakeel,
> This seems to be a bug in the SDK code. I'll rectify it in one of the upcoming
> hotfixes, in the meantime I'm afraid you'll probably have to modify the source
> and in the xen_<class>_xen_<class>_record_map_free calls substitute the
> xen_<class>_record_opt_free(map->contents[i].key) with xen_<class>_free(map-
>>contents[i].key).

Hi Konstantina,

Thanks for the reply. Other than the hotfix can you please upload the
complete sdk on the github repo. Currently the sdk on github (link
below) is not complete, atleast for C, and it would allow other
members of community to participate in fixing the issues.

<https://github.com/xapi-project/xen-api-sdk>

thanks,
Shakeel