Re: [Xen-API] Building XAPI as a 32-bit binary

Hello all

I have been trying to build the XAPI toolstack in a DDK VM but with no success.
I have resolved and built most of the dependencies (believe me, its not
straightforward :) ), however, while building XAPI daemon, I am hitting the
following compilation issues.

I have tried tried building XAPI daemon code base in
https://github.com/djs55/xen-api.git#fusion and I get the following error -

File "network_utils.ml", line 20, characters 11-25:
Error: Unbound module Debug.Debugger
*** omake: 331/2202 targets are up to date
*** omake: failed (0.57 sec, 14/64 scans, 5/127 rules, 14/856 digests)

I also tried building the
https://github.com/xapi-project/xen-api/tree/clearwater-sp1-lcm codebase as
recommended by Dave and I am getting the following error -

ocamlfind: Package `log' not found

I tried resolving this but I do not know how to proceed further.

If someone has built the XAPI stack in a DDK VM and if you have specific steps
for the build, please do share the steps.

Really appreciate your help,
Ranjeet