Re: [Xen-API] How to use iSCSI disk with Xenserver VM

  • To: Rushikesh Jadhav <2rushikeshj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Bob Ball <bob.ball@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 06:00:25 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
  • Cc: "xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 06:00:54 +0000

I'm not really aware of what the limits are - and this isn't an SR which we do any scalability tests on.  I would imagine it should cope with that number of SRs though, particularly because they are not within a pool.

If you do use pools, make sure the SRs are local rather than pool-shared so the number doesn't grow with the size of the pool as well.

Bob