From: xen-api-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:xen-api-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Andrea Curtoni
Sent: 22 July 2013 16:13
To: xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-API] Windows 7 VM crashes and reboots when using GPU pass-through

Hello,

 I'm using a Windows 7 64 fully-virtualized guest with GPU pass-through on a NVIDIA K2 card.

When launching SPECviewperf '11 (http://www.spec.org/gwpg/gpc.static/vp11info.html) to evaluate pass-through performances we notice a frequent crash on one of the "snx-01" benchmarks.

In our tests all the other benchmarks seem works fine.

When the crash occurs the VM automatically reboots and Windows complains about a BlueScreen event.

We are using XenServer 6.2 (70446c)

Are there any additional info I can submit to help fixing this issue? (Am I on the right ML?)

Thanks,

Andrea