Re: [Xen-API] Proposal to rename xen-api mailing list

It's quite a lot of trouble renaming mailing lists (in terms of address book
entries, archives, and so on).

I would prefer a xapi-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx list for now, where both
developer discussion and user enquiries are welcome (i.e. this list).

Then we can create a xapi-users list in the future when the volume of those
queries rises, and redirect responses from this list as needed.  Existing
members of the xapi-devel list won't have to make any changes to their workflow.

I'd hope that most of the really basic user enquiries go via sites such as
Serverfault anyway...

-anil