[Xen-API] Announcement: Github xen-org being renamed to xapi-project at 3pm on 20 June

Hi xen-api list,

I just wanted to let everyone know that, as part of the creation of the Linux Foundation Xen Project, and the Xapi Project subproject, we're going to be renaming our Github organisation from xen-org to xapi-project. We will make the change next week at 3pm on Thursday, 20 June.

Once we make this change, it is HIGHLY recommended that you change all of your remote URLs to use the new address. Github will set up redirects for both the xen-org website and the git remote URLs, so if you forget to do this then nothing will break. I can't guarantee how long these redirects will work, though, so please change soon after we make the switch.

Also, don't forget that some of the scripts you've written might point to github URLs, and that you should change those as well. Please let me know if you think this will cause any difficulties for you. The new URL for the Xapi Project repositories on Github will be:

https://github.com/xapi-project/<your repo name>

Mike