[Xen-API] Passing through a HD5970/6990 (dual gpu graphics card)

Hi all,

I'm currently experimenting with XCP 1.6 and was wondering if anyone ever succeeded in passing through a HD5970 or a HD6990.
Passing through my 5870 works just fine, but as soon as I try to passthrough even one of my GPU's of the 5970 to a VM I'm getting screen corruption and a very unstable VM.

So my question is if anyone else ever succeeded in passing through one or both GPU's of a 5970 or a 6990? (since they both have the same PEX8647 bridge chip to connect the gpu's)

Kind regards,
Marien