[Xen-API] Xencenter breaks network connection

Hi all,

I'm currently experimenting with XCP 1.6 and xencenter.
At first it all worked flawlessly, but just the other day xencenter took ages trying to synchronize and ended up with a connection time out...
Since then I'm trying to get it working again by:
- clean installing XCP (no change)
- reinstalling xencenter (no change)

SSH connection just works fine, so my guess is that it has something to do with xencenter...
Pinging the server is also no problem until I try to connect with xencenter. When xencenter tries to connect all network traffic to the host times out or returns that the host IP is unreachable... After I stop the synchronization, network traffic to the host restores to normal...

Anyone else have had any issues like this before?

Kind regards,
Marien